In this episode, I am trying something new. This is the pilot episode of the new Small Scale Gardening Podcast. In this podcast, I am focusing on gardening and food preservation, which are my passions. As I learned from my good friend Greg Burns, I need to “Start with the Why” and unpack the goals and objectives with you as I begin this effort.
I talk about the following topics in this podcast including:
- Why I started blogging, podcasting and vlogging in the first place
- Our elders and their knowledge and experience
- Important Questions:
- Why start this podcast?
- Why split it out from Small Scale Life?
- What do you hope to accomplish?
- Check yourself before you wreck yourself….
- Goals and Objectives
- The future: interviews and garden tours; livestreaming on the Small Scale Gardening YouTube Channel
Call to Action
I would love if you did three things as we move forward with this effort:
- Provide ratings and feedback on the podcast app of your choice (especially iTunes, since many of you are listening there.
- Let me know if there is a topic you’d like me to cover or a person of interest you would like me to interview. It might be tough to get that person but I can try (depending who it is. Or course, I COULD impersonate the heck out them)
- Share this with your family and friends, especially as I cover topics or interview people that might interest them!
Special thanks to Hyde Free Instrumentals for the Acoustic Folk Instrumental. For more information, please see the following:
Acoustic/Folk Instrumental by Hyde – Free Instrumentals https://soundcloud.com/davidhydemusic
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://soundcloud.com/davidhydemusic/acousticfolk-instrumental-mumford-sons-inspired-free-download
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/YKdXVnaHfo8
To listen, click on the small triangle next to the player below: