In this episode, I am trying something new. This is the pilot episode of the new Small Scale Gardening Podcast. In this podcast, I am focusing on gardening and food preservation, which are my passions. As I learned from my good friend Greg Burns, I need to “Start with the Why” and unpack the goals and objectives with you as I begin this effort.
I talk about the following topics in this podcast including:
- Why I started blogging, podcasting and vlogging in the first place
- Our elders and their knowledge and experience
- Important Questions:
- Why start this podcast?
- Why split it out from Small Scale Life?
- What do you hope to accomplish?
- Check yourself before you wreck yourself….
- Goals and Objectives
- The future: interviews and garden tours; livestreaming on the Small Scale Gardening YouTube Channel
Call to Action
I would love if you did three things as we move forward with this effort:
- Provide ratings and feedback on the podcast app of your choice (especially iTunes, since many of you are listening there.
- Let me know if there is a topic you’d like me to cover or a person of interest you would like me to interview. It might be tough to get that person but I can try (depending who it is. Or course, I COULD impersonate the heck out them)
- Share this with your family and friends, especially as I cover topics or interview people that might interest them!
Listen to this Podcast Episode!
Listen to this Gardening episode on the Small Scale Life Podcast on any of the following apps:
You can listen to the podcast episode on Small Scale Gardening by clicking the little triangle on the left in the player below.